10.02.2022 - Milan, Italy
Vacancies – Senior Architect
CZA is looking for a Senior Architect to join the team. Full time position, starting date as soon as possible.
The Senior Architect will work as a team leader on projects in all design phases, will work both independently and in a team and is able to guide and coach other professionals.
– Master degree in Architecture
– 6-8 years’ experience in international renowned architecture or design offices
– Fundamental understanding of the design process and the ability to create architectural designs and translate it into real building projects
– Deep understanding of Cino Zucchi Architetti’s work and the capability to execute its design intentions through the various stages to completion
– Experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material research and complex problem solving on all scales
– Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
– Ability to liaise with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design
– Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes, etc. related to the design and building process
– Strong AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite skills, Revit
– Fluency in English, French or German will be a plus
– Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please send your portfolio, CV and cover letter in a PDF format (no link to website/dropbox/etc.) to email@example.com indicating “Senior Architect” in the subject. The total size of your attachments must not exceed 10 MB.