10.12.2021 - Milan, Italy
Cino Zucchi Architetti is looking for a graphic designer and 3D Visualizer to join our team.
The workplace is CZA in via Revere 8, Milano. The position could be part-time / full-time depending on the candidate’s skills, normal office hours with occasional overtimes and a bit of schedule flexibility.Age is not that important, but fundamental conditions of the candidate are:
– very high motivation
– reliability and strong sense of responsibility
– professional attitude
– easiness of interaction with other subjects, both internal and external
– will to consolidate in time the position in CZA
The economic aspects will be dealt in relation of the skills of the chosen candidate.
A list of tasks and activities implied by the position include:
– design an preparations of presentations and booklets (the graphic designer will work on different tasks according to the design phases)
– photo editing and coordination of photographic campaigns, managing photo archive
– social media management (website, instagram, linkedin)
– assisting in tenders preparation with booklets, office profile etc.
Required skills: Architectural or interior design background, strong conceptual, graphic and design talent, natural artistic flair for design, a keen eye for detail and composition, excellent time management skills, and confident in your ability to work independently under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met, strong Adobe Suite skills.
Strongly welcomed skills: Basic knowledge of SketchUp, Revit and Autocad, fluency in English, ability to create complex 3D scenes with Rhinoceros and photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments.
Please send your CV and portfolio in a PDF format (no link to website/dropbox/etc.) to email@example.com indicating “Graphic designer” in the subject. The total size of your attachments must not exceed 10 MB.
Due to the large number of applications expected, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.